Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CS2D Clan since 2010

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

m0Nroe aka k 0 z

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
m0Nroe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

m0Nroe aka k 0 z Empty
PostSubject: m0Nroe aka k 0 z   m0Nroe aka k 0 z EmptySat May 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Well hello everyone. I've been away form the 2D community quite a while now. And i'm not that intrested to comeback either but it came to my attension that Daniel had re-opened Juice and well, just wanted to show my support and say hi basically.

I guess most of you know me, even tho i don't exacly know the current roster. But ye, i'm Markus. I'm from sweden started playing 2D like, i don't even know anymore. 2008? Ye that seems legit let's roll with that. Been in a fuck ton of clans. Just gonna mension some of them, ehm sH, ACID, e-sportz, MindCore, Black, Storm & the list goes on. And ofc Butterfly-effect with me and Daniel lead on and of a few times.

Now adays i play alot of CS:GO with friends. Also play with ppl from the 2D community sometimes like 1up and Gns. So if anyone is intrested in playing do tell or add me on my main Steam Account.
- denno144

I hope everything works out well for this new era of Juice. And that this will be a start of something great. Something that will be rememberd.

If you need any help with anything, i don't know what but yea, anything don't hasitate to contact me and so on and so on.

And Daniel time for you to get your ass on facebook, haven't heard from you in ages. Miss you man. Time to take up contact again! #guylove #nohomo #problem!? #pinkslippers #bluewaffels

Goodluck, Have fun! Now have a good day i'm gonna continue drinking. swag swag swag.

P.S: If you read this far you have to much free time on your hands, get a job lad <3

Yours,
m0Nroe

This topic was sponsored by Coca Cola & Blonde Bitches. True story. lol!
Back to top Go down
neo

neo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

m0Nroe aka k 0 z Empty
PostSubject: Re: m0Nroe aka k 0 z   m0Nroe aka k 0 z EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:59 am

yooo braaah afro 
Back to top Go down
https://juice.forumotion.com
m0Nroe

m0Nroe aka k 0 z Empty
PostSubject: Re: m0Nroe aka k 0 z   m0Nroe aka k 0 z EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:12 am

Hey. What's up Neo? geek 
Back to top Go down
neo

neo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

m0Nroe aka k 0 z Empty
PostSubject: Re: m0Nroe aka k 0 z   m0Nroe aka k 0 z EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:18 am

chilling killing uknow Very Happy  Suspect  haha
Back to top Go down
https://juice.forumotion.com
m0Nroe

m0Nroe aka k 0 z Empty
PostSubject: Re: m0Nroe aka k 0 z   m0Nroe aka k 0 z EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Good to hear mate Cool 
Back to top Go down
SkillShot

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

m0Nroe aka k 0 z Empty
PostSubject: Re: m0Nroe aka k 0 z   m0Nroe aka k 0 z EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
m0Nroe

m0Nroe aka k 0 z Empty
PostSubject: Re: m0Nroe aka k 0 z   m0Nroe aka k 0 z EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:12 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

m0Nroe aka k 0 z Empty
PostSubject: Re: m0Nroe aka k 0 z   m0Nroe aka k 0 z Empty

Back to top Go down

m0Nroe aka k 0 z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CS2D Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: